This Privacy Notice is given pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data an on the free movement of such date and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR). The purpose of the Privacy Notice is to share basic principles of the personal data processing with the participating data subjects (Participants).
For the purpose of this Privacy Notice:
The Website Operator: Six Guys Labs s.r.o., Slovanska 16, Východní Předměstí, 326 00 Pilsen, IC: 054 09 969, DIC: CZ05409969, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participant: an individual, who uses (incl. browsing) the Website; and
Personal Data: name and surname, residence, email address, phone number, IC and DIC in case of an entrepreneur.
The Website Operator as a Data Controller hereby informs about manner and scope of the Personal Data processing performed by it. This Privacy Notice also contains the information on the Participant’s rights related to the Personal Data processing.
The Website Operator is a private limited liability company engaged in developing and selling smart pet products, and for this purpose, it operates the Website https://www.actijoy.com. As a part of its business activities, the Website Operator processes the below scope of the Personal Data:
- the Personal Data in scope they were provided by the Participant in relation to a product/service order through the Website, in fact in relation to contract negotiation and/or the contract fulfillment with the Participant; and
- for purposes defined below.
The Website Operator also processes the Personal Data of the Participants also in relation to the Website Operator’s marketing.
The Website Operator is a Data Controller. The Personal Data are processed by the below identified Data Controllers and Data Processors:
- Six Guys Labs, s.r.o., Slovanska 16, 301 00 Pilsen, Czech Republic
- The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, State of Georgia, US limited liability company
- Facebook, Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
- Hotjar Ltd, Level 2, St Julians Business Centre 3, Elia Zammit Street
St Julians STJ 1000, Malta, Europe
- Digitalni architekti s.r.o., Budilova 161/15, 301 00, Pilsen, Czech Republic
- Smartlook, Lidicka 2030/20, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic
The services contained in this section enable the Website Operator to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of the Participant behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of the Website/products/services, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Purpose of the Personal Data Processing
The Website Operator processes the Personal data for the following purposes:
- the signing of a contract by and between the Website Operator and the Participant and future execution thereof (art. 6 para 1 letter b) of the GDPR). Further legal duties arise therefrom, and thus the Website Operator has to process the Personal data for this particular purpose (art. 6 para 1 letter c) of the GDPR);
- marketing purposes so as the Website Operator can adjust its product and service offer and marketing information to the needs of the Participant and for this particular purpose it gets an unambiguous consent from the Participant. (art. 6 para 1 letter a) of the GDPR);
- website Operator’s legitimate interests (art. 6 para 1 letter f) of the GDPR), which consists of the due fulfillment of its contractual duties vis a vis the Participant, protection of a good reputation of the Website Operator as a web administrator and protection of its proprietary interests in case of potential litigation.
Protection of Personal Data and the Privacy Notice
Act No. 101/2000 Coll. On Personal Data Protection, as alter amended applies to the Participants.
Should the Participant fail to provide his/her Personal Data, it would be impossible to conclude a contract with the Website Operator and/or to provide products and/or services in accordance thereto. The Personal Data is necessary for the provision of the services/products.
Sharing the Personal Data with the Website Operator is in general contractual and legal requirement. As for the Personal Data use for marketing purposes requires the Participant’s consent. Should the Participant fail to provide his/her consent with the Personal Data processing for marketing purposes, the Website Operator hereby confirms that such rejection will not result in rejection to provide the services/products by the Website Operator.
The Personal Data are processed for the period of the contract negotiations between the Website Operator and the Participant, as well as during the period of the contractual relationship or for the term specified in the consent.
In case of contract conclusion between the Website Operator and the Participant, the Personal Data will be processed and archived during following 10 years after the contract termination in case of any dispute based on the purpose of the protection of the Website Operator’s legitimate interests.
For the purpose of compliance with a legal obligation of accounting documents archiving arising from Act. No. 563/1991 Coll., On Accounting, as later amended, the Personal Data (except for an email address and phone number) are archived and further processed for 5 years commencing in a calendar year following the year the contract was concluded between the Website Operator and the Participant.
After the expiration of the above periods (as specified in art. 5, 6, 7) the Website Operator will destroy the Personal Data.
The Participant is obliged to share only correct and truthful Personal Data.
The Website Operator will undertake its best efforts to protect the Personal Data against illegal Personal Data processing.
The Personal Data of the Participants will be handed over to the following third parties, third countries or international organizations:
The Personal Data will be processed electronically but not in an automized manner.
The Participant hereby confirms that he/she is aware of his/her Personal Data being stored and filed with Google LLC. The Website Operator uses a following service Google Drive, which is compliant with the European standards of the personal data protection.
The Participant’s Rights in Relation to the Personal Data Processing
The Participant has the right to whenever recall his/her consent (in case the Personal Data processing occurs based on the consent) with his/her Personal Data Processing. The consent withdrawal is impossible for the processing that occurs based on the legal obligations of the Website Operator. Any Personal Data processing prior to the consent withdrawal continues to be legitimate, and it is not impacted by the consent withdrawal. The consent withdrawal does not impact any other Personal Data processing that is based on a different lawful basis than the consent (in particular if the Personal Data processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement between the Participant and the Website Operator, for the fulfillment of legal obligations of the Website Operator, etc.) The consent can be withdrawn by the following means: sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
In addition to the above, the Participant has the following rights:
- To be informed about his/her Personal Data processing
- The Participant is entitled to ask the Website Operator for the information if his/her Personal Data are processed. If they are processed, the Participant has the right to get the information about the identity and contact details of the Website Operator, its representatives or its data privacy officer, if appointed, about the purposes of the Personal Data processing, about categories of the respective Personal Data, recipients of the Personal Data and their categories, about the legitimate interests of the Website Operator, list of the Participant rights and about the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Protection of the Personal Data, where the Personal Data are not collected from the Participant, any available information to their source, and about the existence of automated processing and profiling, if applicable.
- If the Website Operator intends to process Personal Data of the Participant for any other purpose, then for the one they were obtained, the Website Operator will inform the Participant about such other purpose and gives other relevant information or collects a necessary consent in advance (i.e., before such processing).
- Ask the Website Operator for the access to his/her Personal Data
The Participant is entitled to get from the Website Operator the information if his/her Personal Data are processed. If they are processed, the Participant has the right to access the information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of the Personal Data concerned, recipients of the Personal Data and their categories, period for which the Personal Data will be stored, the existence of the right to request from the Website Operator rectification or erasure of the Personal Data or restriction of processing of the Personal Data concerning the Participant or to object such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Protection of the Personal Data, where the Personal Data are not collected from the Participant, any available information to their source, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the Participant and guarantees in case of the Personal Data transfers to third countries or the international organizations. The Participant has the right to get the copy of the Personal Data processed. However such sharing of the copy shall not impact in a negative way the rights and liberties of other individuals.
- Right to Rectification
- If there was any change on the Participant side, e.g., change of the place of residence, email address, telephone number, the Participant has the right to ask the Website Provider to change the processed Personal Data. In addition, the Participant has the right to ask for completion of the incomplete Personal Data, even by a provision of additional acknowledgment.
- Right to Erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
- In certain cases, the Participant has the right to ask the Website Operator to erase his/her Personal Data. Such cases will be if the Personal Data are no longer needed for their original purpose and no new lawful purpose exists. The Website Operator erases the Personal Data after the expiration of the period of the Personal Data processing automatically. However, the Participant may ask for it at any time. Such request shall be individually considered (even though the right of erasure exists, the Website Operator may have another legal duty or legitimate interest to keep the Personal Data) and the decision will be communicated to the Participant.
- Right to Restriction of Processing
- The Website Operator processes the Personal Data of the Participant only on the necessary extent. If the Participant was of the opinion that the Website Operator excessed the necessary scope of the Personal Data processing, the Participant may submit the request to the restriction of processing of his/her Personal Data solely to the extent of necessary legal reasons or to his Personal Data being blocked. Such request shall be individually considered, and the decision will be communicated to the Participant.
- Lodge the Complaint at the Office for the Protection of the Personal Data.
- The Participant can lodge a claim or complaint about his/her Personal Data processing at the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (a supervisory authority in the Czech Republic), with its registered office at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, web page: https://www.uoou.cz/.
- Ask the Website Operator for clarification via email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Lodge a complaint against such processing via email to email@example.com, so as the Website Operator arranges for fixing such situation (e.g., by blocking, correcting, completion or erasure of the Personal Data). The Website Operator will decide about such a complaint as soon as possible and will inform the Participant about such a decision. If the Website Operator does not meet the requirements contained in the complaint, the Participant has the right to turn directly to the Office for Protection of Personal Data. This article shall not be interpreted as making it impossible for the Participant to lodge his/her complaint with the Office for Protection of Personal Data in the first instance.
Six Guys Labs, s. r. o., Slovanska 16, Pilsen, 326 00, Czech Republic or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should the Participant ask for the information about extent and way of his/her Personal Data processing, the Website Operator, shall provide such information without undue delay, but within one month after the receipt of the request at email@example.com or at the registered address of the Website Operator in Slovanska 16, Pilsen, 326 00, Czech Republic at the latest.
- Should the Participant exercise his/her right for the access to his/her Personal Data electronically, the Website Operator will share the requested information also electronically, unless the Participant asks for a different form of such information.
- The Website Operator has the right to charge adequate administrative costs related to repeated and unjustified requests for the provision of a hard copy of the information about which Personal Data is processed.
- The Participant Website activities’ analysis.
- As a consequence of the above activities of the Website Operator, the activities of the Participant on the Website will be mapped and evaluated, which may have an impact on privacy to a certain extent. However, these activities allow the Website Operator to send customized offers of products and services that may be of the interest of the Participant.
All rights and duties arising from and related to the processing of the Personal Data are governed by the Czech law, regardless of where the access thereto was made. Any dispute will be resolved by the courts in the Czech Republic having jurisdiction in accordance with the Website Operator registered address.
The Participant provide his/her Personal Data via email, filling the electronic form through which the Participant buys the products or opts-in for marketing campaigns at: https://www.actijoy.com for the purpose of the agreement conclusion or thereby gives his/her consent with his/her Personal Data processing, whereas such consent is given by the Participant free will, on his/her own behalf and the Website Operator does not in any manner influence such consent.
This Privacy Notice can be changed by the Website Operator at any time. The Website Operator will inform the Participant(s) via email at least 30 days in advance.
This Privacy Notice becomes effective as of 25th May 2018.