Every dog parent should have a Dog First Aid Kit at home and in a car. You don't have to buy one; you can easily put it together at home. Store it in a waterproof box in a strategic location and check its content regularly. Don't waste valuable time running around the house and trying to find something useful. Instead, be prepared for unexpected emergencies.
Here is the list of Must-Have Items for Your Pet First Aid Kit:
National Animal Safety & Protection Month
Did you know that October is not only about Halloween, but it is also National Animal Safety & Protection Month?
As dedicated dog parents, we would like to raise awareness of risks your dogs can face and how to better care and protect them.
Here is the list of a few tips that you can do to keep your dog protected and safe:
- Do not underestimate preventive care
- Keep the vaccinations updated
- Microchip your dog
- Make sure you provide them with enough exercise and mental stimulation
- Don't leave them alone for a long time
- Know how to perform dog CPR and what to do in emergencies
And the most important point - pamper them as a real member of your family. Dogs share their whole lives with us, and their health is in our hands.
- Actijoy helps all dog owners to take care of their dog's health and prevention. It always checks on your pup even when you are not with them. It tells you how much time your dog spent being active during the day, how much they have eaten and drunk. It can reveal any anomalies in your dog's behavior and prevent serious health issues at an early stage. Smartly care for your pet with the Actijoy Buddy Pack.